9:00 Keynote - "Watching the Watchers - The Roles of Congress"
- Rep. Rush Holt
9:30 Panel 1 - "The Bare Truth: Evaluating Body Scanners"
Ralph Nader, Consumer Advocate (Moderator)
- Wes Benedict, Libertarian Party
- Ed Luttwak, CSIS
- Chip Pitts, Stanford Law School & Oxford University
10:30 Panel 2 - "Don't Touch My Junk: The Public Response"
Pablo Molina, Georgetown University Law Center (Moderator)
- James Babb, We Won't Fly
- Kate Hanni, Flyers Rights
- Michael Roberts, Airline Pilot
11:30 Panel 3 - "Invasive, Unlawful, and Ineffective: The Legal Challenges"
Marc Rotenberg, EPIC (Moderator)
- Nadhira Al-Khalili, CAIR
- Ginger McCall, EPIC, Counsel in EPIC v. DHS
- Jeffrey Redfern and Anant Pradhan, Pro Se Plaintiffs in Redfern v. Napolitano
- Prof. Jeffrey Rosen, George Washington University
1:30 Afternoon Keynote - "Restoring Sanity to Airport Security"
- Bruce Schneier, Security Expert
2:00 Panel 4 - "Pulling the Plug: Strategy and Next Steps"
Lillie Coney, EPIC (Moderator)
- Councilmember David Greenfield, NY City Council
- Jim Harper, CATO
- Troy D. Stock, Counsel - Congressman Jason Chaffetz