Because of a complaint filed by EPIC with the Federal Trade Commission, Facebook must now take steps to improve user privacy. EPIC wants to make the final agreement even better for users. We need your support! Please Like and Tweet this Petition and Sign On to Support EPIC!
- Restore Original Settings Facebook should bring back the privacy settings that users had in 2009.
- Know What They Know Facebook should let users see all of the data that Facebook keeps about them.
- Facial Recognition Facebook should stop making facial recognition profiles without users' consent.
- Transparency Facebook's privacy reports should be made publicly available.
- Secret Tracking Facebook should stop secretly tracking users across the web.