- EPIC's Sam Lester on PBS Newshour on Cambridge Analytica
- Marc Rotenberg at UTmessan 2018, Reykjavik
- EPIC's Natasha Babazadeh explains Byrd v. U.S.
- EPIC's Jeramie Scott on facial recognition on CBS This Morning.
- EPIC's Claire Gartland on toys that spy on the Today Show.
- EPIC's Marc Rotenberg on “Convention 108” Data Protection Convention
CNN: EPIC Senior Counsel Alan Butler on Apple v. FBI.
- Fox News: How far are you willing to let gov't go to keep you safe?
TechCrunch: Tim Cook speaks on privacy at EPIC dinner
Privacy in the Modern Age: The Search for Solutions Book Event
Fortune: Uber hit with FTC complaint over privacy matters
Designing Technology to Restore Privacy: Deborah C. Peel, MD at TEDxTraverseCity 2014
USA Today: Facebook Study Sparks Outrage and an FCC Complaint
CNN: Facebook Ads Are Getting Eerily Personal
CBS Morning: Are You Being Tracked While Shopping?
Charlie Rose: NSA Surveillance
PBS Newshour: Rise of Domestic Drones Draws Questions About Privacy, Limiting Use
C-SPAN: Ginger McCall on Surveillance Cameras
RT: Congress extends spying on Americans under FISA
RT: Cops demand cell phone data in record numbers
CNN: Govt re-prioritizing U.S. communications
RT: Cashing in on drone wars
Economist: Privacy Video
Top Secret America
View EPIC Video in HD
CBS News: DHS monitoring social media
RT: Blogger Tricks TSA Body Scanners
ABC News: Google's 'IOS' Work Around Causes Privacy Concern
Bloomberg: Google's Privacy Changes: What Users Should Know
Hartmann: FBI's Next Gen ID Roll Out...Will You be in the Database?
ABC News Nightline: Video Voyeurs in More Public Places
Hartmann: Is Your Cell Phone Spying on You?
Secret Software Tracks Phone Activity
- Countdown: They Have A List
ABC News: Airport Scanner Manufacturer Under Scrutiny
Fox News: Face ID Tools Pose New Risks
Fox News: Facial Recognition Software Putting Your ID at Risk?
CNN: Is Privacy Dead?