The EPIC Alert, a bi-weekly publication of the Electronic Privacy Information Center in Washington DC, covers issues related to privacy and civil liberties in the Information Age.
Each issue contains:
- detailed articles on privacy developments in the US and around the world
- briefing reports on breaking privacy news
- book reviews of the latest privacy-related publications
- listing of upcoming privacy conferences and events
Keep up to date on the latest privacy news and announcements with the EPIC Alert.
Subscription is free, although you can support EPIC with your contribution. To support the EPIC Alert, please visit our donation page.
The electronic EPIC Alert has been published since 1994, and currently has a readership of over 17,000. It is among the longest-running electronic newsletters on the Internet.
EPIC Alert 20.23 (Nov. 27, 2013)
- Supreme Court Declines EPIC's Challenge to NSA Surveillance Program
- States Reach $17M Settlement with Google Over Privacy Violations
- Federal Court Awards EPIC $30,000 in Social Media Monitoring Case
- EPIC Urges FCC to Investigate AT&T's Sale of Consumer Phone Records
- Government Audit Finds TSA Behavior Analysis Program 'Ineffective'
- News in Brief
- EPIC in the News
- EPIC Book Review: 'Hatching Twitter'
- Upcoming Conferences and Events
- Volume 20 (2013)
- Volume 19 (2012)
- Volume 18 (2011)
- Volume 17 (2010)
- Volume 16 (2009)
- Volume 15 (2008)
- Volume 14 (2007)
- Volume 13 (2006)
- Volume 12 (2005)
- Volume 11 (2004)
- Volume 10 (2003)
- Volume 9 (2002)
- Volume 8 (2001)
- Volume 7 (2000)
- Volume 6 (1999)
- Volume 5 (1998)
- Volume 4 (1997)
- Volume 3 (1996)
- Volume 2 (1995)
- Volume 1 (1994)