The EPIC Alert, a bi-weekly publication of the Electronic Privacy Information Center in Washington DC, covers issues related to privacy and civil liberties in the Information Age.
Each issue contains:
- detailed articles on privacy developments in the US and around the world
- briefing reports on breaking privacy news
- book reviews of the latest privacy-related publications
- listing of upcoming privacy conferences and events
Keep up to date on the latest privacy news and announcements with the EPIC Alert.
Subscription is free, although you can support EPIC with your contribution. To support the EPIC Alert, please visit our donation page.
The electronic EPIC Alert has been published since 1994, and currently has a readership of over 17,000. It is among the longest-running electronic newsletters on the Internet.
EPIC Alert 20.09 (May 17, 2013)
- EPIC to Honor Senators Paul and Wyden, AP Reporter Mendoza, Consumer Advocate Grant, Privacy Scholar Flaherty
- EPIC Urges Investigation, Files FOIA on DoJ Surveillance of Press
- EPIC Pursues Public Release of Facebook, MySpace Privacy Reports
- FTC Rejects Industry Effort to Delay Children's Privacy Rules
- 2012 FISA Orders Up, Security Letters Down, All Surveillance OK'ed
- News in Brief
- EPIC in the News
- EPIC Book Review: 'Deep State'
- Upcoming Conferences and Events
- Volume 20 (2013)
- Volume 19 (2012)
- Volume 18 (2011)
- Volume 17 (2010)
- Volume 16 (2009)
- Volume 15 (2008)
- Volume 14 (2007)
- Volume 13 (2006)
- Volume 12 (2005)
- Volume 11 (2004)
- Volume 10 (2003)
- Volume 9 (2002)
- Volume 8 (2001)
- Volume 7 (2000)
- Volume 6 (1999)
- Volume 5 (1998)
- Volume 4 (1997)
- Volume 3 (1996)
- Volume 2 (1995)
- Volume 1 (1994)