The EPIC Alert, a monthly publication of the Electronic Privacy Information Center in Washington DC, covers issues related to privacy and civil liberties in the Information Age.
The EPIC Alert has been published since 1994, and currently has a readership of over 10,000. It is among the longest-running electronic newsletters on the Internet.
Signup for the EPIC Alert
- FTC Signals It May Conduct Privacy, AI, & Civil Rights Rulemaking
- Court Rules IRS Must Disclose Trump Tax Settlements to EPIC
- EPIC to Ninth Circuit: Some Mass Dialing Still Illegal Post-Duguid
- EPIC Backs House Members’ Call for Location Data Rules
- Waldman, Lysyanskaya, McNamee to Join EPIC Board of Directors
- News in Brief
- EPIC in the News