The EPIC Alert, a bi-weekly publication of the Electronic Privacy Information Center in Washington DC, covers issues related to privacy and civil liberties in the Information Age.
Each issue contains:
- detailed articles on privacy developments in the US and around the world
- briefing reports on breaking privacy news
- book reviews of the latest privacy-related publications
- listing of upcoming privacy conferences and events
Keep up to date on the latest privacy news and announcements with the EPIC Alert.
Subscription is free, although you can support EPIC with your contribution. To support the EPIC Alert, please visit our donation page.
The electronic EPIC Alert has been published since 1994, and currently has a readership of over 17,000. It is among the longest-running electronic newsletters on the Internet.
EPIC Alert 24.01 (January 17, 2017)
- EPIC Seeks Expedited Release of Report on Russian Interference in 2016 Election
- EPIC, Technology Experts Urge Senate Committee to Monitor President's Homeland Security Advisor
- EPIC Urges TSA to Drop REAL ID Data Collection Plan
- Senate to Consider Nomination of Senator Sessions for Attorney General
- National Academies Releases Privacy Report
- News in Brief
- EPIC in the News
- EPIC Bookstore
- Upcoming Conferences and Events
- Volume 23 (2016)
- Volume 22 (2015)
- Volume 21 (2014)
- Volume 20 (2013)
- Volume 19 (2012)
- Volume 18 (2011)
- Volume 17 (2010)
- Volume 16 (2009)
- Volume 15 (2008)
- Volume 14 (2007)
- Volume 13 (2006)
- Volume 12 (2005)
- Volume 11 (2004)
- Volume 10 (2003)
- Volume 9 (2002)
- Volume 8 (2001)
- Volume 7 (2000)
- Volume 6 (1999)
- Volume 5 (1998)
- Volume 4 (1997)
- Volume 3 (1996)
- Volume 2 (1995)
- Volume 1 (1994)
Share this page:
EPIC relies on support from individual donors to pursue our work.
Subscribe to the EPIC Alert
The EPIC Alert is a biweekly newsletter highlighting emerging privacy issues.
Communications Law and Policy
Jerry Kang and Alan Butler