The EPIC Alert, a monthly publication of the Electronic Privacy Information Center in Washington DC, covers issues related to privacy and civil liberties in the Information Age.
The EPIC Alert has been published since 1994, and currently has a readership of over 10,000. It is among the longest-running electronic newsletters on the Internet.
Signup for the EPIC Alert
EPIC ALERT 28.07 – SEPTEMBER 16, 2021
- EPIC Sues Postal Service to Halt Use of Facial Recognition, Social Media Monitoring
- EPIC, Coalition to Senators: Reject Plan Requiring SSN Collection by Peer-to-Peer Payment Services
- EPIC Weighs In on European Commission Proposal for Harmonized AI Rules
- EPIC & NCLC: Cruise Company Must Be Held Responsible for Illegal Robocalls Made Using Lead Generators
- EPIC Obtains Documents About DC’s Use of Automated ‘Risk Scores’ for Public Benefit Recipients
- News in Brief
- EPIC in the News
- Upcoming Conferences and Events